CONTEST FOR THE BEST SCIENTIFIC OR EDUCATIONAL PUBLICATIONS
IN THE FIELD OF LABOUR, SOCIAL POLICY AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
The contest aim is to select and reward polish authors of the best scientific or educational works published in the following fields:
b/ social policy,
c/ human resources management.
RULES OF THE CONTEST
The Committee of Labour and Social Policy Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences delivers the contest announcement by 31 January each year.
Individual and team publications may be submitted.
Scientific works must meet the criteria for scientific dissertation.
Contest publications with relevant opinion may be handed to the Secretary of the Committee by:
- the Dean of Division I of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- directors of scientific institutions,
- directors of units (directors of institutes) of universities,
- directors of science publishers,
- members of the Committee of Labour and Social Policy Studies,
- editors-in-chief of academic journals.
The contest is open to works published during the year preceding the year of contest.
Contest works shall be submitted by 31 March.